Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Etude House Haul 3:49 am

3:49am and STILL awake. Yeah I know. It all started when our little angel was born. She wakes up and need to feed from time to time. Im breastfeeding her 100%. I wish I can do this for a year or two. For her to be healthy and less to get ill than other child. Hmmmm.. Im done surfing and reading blogs, opened,checked and played my 'too many games in facebook',read GT threads:D, checked twitter,email and youtube for updates. Aw,now Im a bit sleepy...LOL.My eyes feels heavier and heavier....-yawns-

Before I go to sleep for few minutes or hours, that is if our princess did not woke up, I'll post my Etude House Haul:)

We went to Etude House w/ my sister. We met at the Megamall. I missed her and my family. Because I have my own family now, many things changed. We never get to see and talk to each other that much..

Anyway, here they are:

TADA!




What can I say about Etude House? Its a bit small for a too many product company. And everyone's most wanted beauty store to check by makeup addicts at heart. I mean they could've gotten more spacious place.But you know Megamall they got too many stores already and have no space for more. But I wish they'll let international brands and store to come in.

About the service? We went there Tuesday morning. Not too many people are shopping. We usually go to mall weekdays than weekend:) But sales are on weekends so that's an exception:D
I love the color of the store.Yay its pink!Too bad I didnt got any shot of the store.But I'll ask my sister for some picture she took when we're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink Transparent Valentine Balloon Heart