Thursday, February 25, 2010

MOA haul

After my baby's check-up for vaccination (yay!it hurts me when she cries out loudy_y), we decided to go to Mall of Asia because my hubby want to check the travel expo at the SMX and he told me I can go shopping while he's w/ our baby in the car. But it ended me shopping for two hours then we went home afterwards. He said he lost interest already because we dont even got time to travel yet w/ baby anyway. But I think he's tired waiting for two hours in the car.He just dont want to tell me.LOL

Anyway,here's my haul:D




from Watsons:Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor in Deep Pink,Eyebrow Shaver,Nichido Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit,Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlighter in 1,Nichido Girls Night Out Eyeliner in Light Blue,Nichido Waterproof Eyeliner in Black



from The Body Shop: Vitamin C Cleansing Face Polish,Eyelash Curler and Divide and Multiply Mascara,Wild Cherry Puree Body Lotion and Shower Gel(For FREE) and Born Lippy Strawberry Balm



from SM Department Store: onesies (some of them are on sale.Disney brand that I bought them for 90pesos.good deal huh?:)),1 bonnet and 1 cap,1 pair of socks that looks like shoes:) so cute^^

from SM Hypermarket: Donya Elana Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,Celeteque Facial Moisturizer,Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner,Dove Baby,St Ive's Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub,Joy Antibac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink Transparent Valentine Balloon Heart